of which 與 of whom 用法 VS whose, of whom 與 of which 用法
先講of which 用法與 of whom 用法
whose, of whom與of which用法，有whose出現時可以怎樣互換，如果只講前者用法會學得不完全。
of which 用法與 of whom 用法
1. of 是表示「整体/沒有」的同位關係: A+of+B, 其中A和B 是「同位」，例:
His daugthers, both（A） of whom （B）work in Hong Kong, ring him every day.
I have tested all the watches, none （A）of which are waterproof!
常用字: all/both/none/neither/each of ‘w’
2. of 是表示「部份」關係: A+of+B, 其中A【部份】和B 【整体】，例:
She went with many friends, few （A）of whom （B） brought the suitable equipments for the mountain climb.
The buses, most （A）of which （B）are full, is stuck（卡住）in this traffic jam!
常用字: few/little/most/several /some/many/much/ of ‘w’
3. of which/of whom 直接表達「部份關係」
I have 2 brothers, of whom Billy is a fireman.
There are many countries in Asia, of which China is my motherland.
4. 0f which/of whom 的of 是從子句的最後調上來的。
She has married a celebrity （名人）’of’ whom you must have heard.
= She had married a celebrity whom you must heard ‘of’.
of 從子句的最後調到whom 的前面了。這個做法可用在其他preposition 身上，那with whom, for whom, at which… 等情況也有可能出現。
The castle which I am pointing ‘at’ was built at mid century（中世紀）.
=The castle ‘at’ which I am pointing was built at mid century.
另外，whose, of whom與of which在用法上是有關係的：
1. 關係代名詞 whose，引導定語從句(defining clause)時，既可指「人的」，又可指「物的」。
例: The girl whose hair is golden is from Ireland. (指人的)
例:The house whose main door is green is my office. (指物的)
2. of whom 只能指「人的」；of which 只能指「物的」，of whom 和 of which/whose有時可以與互換使用。不過要形容的名詞the ‘noun’會置前。如上面兩句可變成:
例:The girl the hair of whom is golden is from Ireland.
例:The house the door of which is green is my office.
3. “介詞 + whose +名詞” 定語從句，介詞乃又後面調上來
例：I love my city whose good prospect I will work hard for.
變成: I love my city for whose good prospect I will work hard.
4. 在下列情況下，一般只用 of whom 和 of which 前有 few, little, some, most, many, much, all, none, both, neither, each等時，一般只用of whom和of which，不能用whose。
例: In the room are lots of people, many of whom I don’t acquaint.
例: There are a lot of story books, only a few of which I have never read.
例：There are twenty students in our class, all of whom are working hard.
例:He planted two trees last summer, both of which are growing well.